"Above all, I want to regain my independence.”
Turn to myPotential at The Village at Rockville, Md.: From cardiopulmonary disease to stroke rehabilitation.
Discover the full array of services from myPotential at The Village at Rockville, Md.
Areas of Focus:
- Total or partial hip or knee replacement
- Recovery after a fall
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Post-Cardiac Care
- Wound Care – chronic vascular, diabetic
- Reconditioning after an acute illness from prolonged bed rest
- Therapeutics-Antibiotic, Pain, Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Physical therapy, pain relief, improved body movement, balance and function, and cardiopulmonary wellbeing.
- Occupational therapy, focusing on skills for daily living: dressing and undressing, bathing, eating, transferring from bed to chair, using the toilet, walking, preparing meals, making a bed, doing laundry, grocery shopping, energy conservation techniques.
- Speech/language pathology for improving verbal and non-verbal communication, word usage and the ability to swallow safely.
For more information please call 866-633-5785 or click here.
of the party you would like to reach.
Sales Office - For information/schedule a tour
Patient - To contact a family member or friend
Careers - For career opportunities
Vendors - For sales inquiries